6 Reasons to Use Emergency Food NZ
- 25 Year Shelf Life - no food rotation required, and no wastage
- Simple to use – Just add water and ready in 15 Minutes
- Ready made meal pouches
- Compact and lightweight – easy to store in protective stackable buckets
- Supplied by America’s premier long life food manufacturer – Wise Company Foods
- Local NZ warehousing and delivery - Food packages are warehoused here in New Zealand. Due to Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries (MAF) regulations you’ll find you're unable to buy long life food from overseas yourself.
Emergency Food Storage for Natural or Man Made Disasters
New Zealand faces a host of natural disaster risks. Earthquakes obviously spring to mind with Christchurch still in recent memory. Wellington also faces a high earthquake risk. But we also have floods, tsunamis, and even volcanoes to consider.
We’re not saying the end of the world is coming, but disasters do happen.
The government recommends at least 3 days (72 hours) of food and water. But in all reality it will take longer than 3 days for help to arrive. Also modern “just in time” inventory management means supermarkets will be emptied in no time, so you need to be prepared in advance.
If you’re anything like us though, this is one of those things where you’ll say “I’ll get around to it”.
We’ve used these products ourselves and so, to save you time, have come up with a few easy to understand packages to choose from, to simplify your families emergency food preparation.
At just $240 for a 56 serve emergency food pack there is simply no excuse for not having enough food for every person in the house. Don’t say “I’ll get round to it”. Order your emergency food pack now and enjoy peace of mind that you and your family are well prepared for any emergency.