Dad’s Shed First Aid Kit
Every handyman needs a comprehensive first aid kit for those occasional DIY disasters.
This kit is wall mountable so it’s perfect for the garage, workshop or shed.
Assembled in New Zealand.
- 2 x Triangle Bandage with 2 Safety Pins
- 1 x Eye Pad
- 3 x Wound Dressing
- 2 x Non Adherent Dressing 10cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x Non Adherent Dressing 5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x Combine Dressing 20cm x 20cm
- 1 x Combine Dressing 10cm x 9cm
- 4 x Gauze Swabs 2’s 7.5mm x 7.5mm
- 60ml x Wound Irrigation Solution
- 1 x Roller Bandage 5cm wide
- 1 x Roller Bandage 7.5cm
- 1 x Fabric Plaster Roll 2.5cm
- 50 x Plasters 7.2cm x 1.9cm
- 2 x Fabric Knuckle Plaster
- 2 x Fabric Finger Tip Plaster
- 1 x Plaster Dressing Strip 1m
- 1 x First Aid Tweezers
- 1 x Scissors
- 2 x Povidone Iodine Prep Pad
- 3 x Antiseptic Wipes
- 2 x CPR Resuscitation Mask
- 2 x Examination Gloves – Pair
- 1 x First Aid Tips (not a replacement for training)
- 1 x Aids/Hepatitis Warning Label
- 1 x Clean Up Bag (Contaminant)
- 1 x Wall Mountable Plastic Box
Note: Contents lists are correct at time of publication. Could vary slightly from that listed. Images are for reference only and contents can vary from pictures.